We are excited for our annual Halloween parade! Our students are always creative and we thank you for your support during this fun time! Here are a couple of reminders:
- Costumes and make-up may not be worn to school by students in grades K-6. Students will have time to dress before the parade.
- No hair coloring, sprays, or supplies are to be brought to school.
- Keep make-up to a minimum (there is only a short time given to students to get into costumes, so save the best for trick-or-treating)
- No costumes depicting violence (no fake blood or gore, please)
- No weapons or “look-alikes” of any kind (knives, swords, guns/squirt guns, chains or any other type of weapon) may be brought to school.
- Be certain that your child can see through his/her mask
Students will have a typical lunch/recess and get prepared for the parade after lunch. Students in grades K-6 will bring their costumes to school and will be allowed to change into their costume during their lunch hour or prior to the parade. Our parade will begin at 1:00pm going clockwise around the school from door #2. Please follow these guidelines so that Halloween is an enjoyable and safe experience for all.