The arrival and dismissal procedures for Campanelli are:
- Our school doors will open from 8:25 am to 8:35 am. Supervision will not be provided prior to 8:25, therefore students should not be dropped off prior to this time for safety purposes.
- Students arriving after the 8:35 am bell will need to enter the school at the main entrance, door #1.
- The tardy bell is at 8:40 am. Students not in their classrooms at this time will be marked tardy.
- Dismissal is at 3:00 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Wednesdays are early dismissal days at 2:30 pm.
- All half-days of school, students will be dismissed at 11:40 am.
- Please remember when picking up or dropping off, do not block any resident driveways.